the J3F is supported by three associations: Children's Paradise (lead partner), min ila (NGO working on civic education) and Sawian (who works on conflict resolution).
The training currently concerns 5 educational institutions of various denominations:
- Paradis d'Enfants NGO: 3 semi-free primaries for the education of pupils from underprivileged families. It is located in Jounié (north of Beirut), its students are mostly Christian.
- Sisters of the Holy Hearts Sioufi: Catholic school welcoming pupils of various religions but also with a Christian majority. She is in Beirut.
- Ajial: NGO owning a school and orphanages. Sunni Muslim majority. It educates students from underprivileged families, mostly Sunni Muslims, and is located in Saida (south of Beirut).
- Public school in Aley, dependent on the Ministry of Education. Located east of Beirut, it welcomes mainly Druze students.
- Girls' school in Tyre: predominantly Shiite Muslim, located in southern Lebanon.
Press article published in Lebanon: https://www.lorientlejour.com/article/1032135/autour-de-paradis-denfants-des-ecoles-libanaises-se-forment-a-la-coexistence.html